Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions by our customers. Please review the list below and if there is a question that isn’t listed or you require further assistance, please email us at info@BellaHijabs.com.
How much is shipping and when will I receive my order?
- Shipping is a $6.00 flat rate nationwide.
- All orders will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of payment. All orders are sent via standard mail, and typically arrive between 5-8 business days unless noted otherwise.
- International shipping is calculated at checkout. Rates vary depending on destination and weight.
- International shipments typically arrive between 7-14 business days.
- Please see further shipping details here
- What payment methods do you accept
- Credit or Debit Cards:We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can use this option to pay quickly and easily. When you have your items in the shopping cart and you are ready to pay using PayPal, choose the PayPal option, and then click the "Proceed to PayPal" button to continue to the PayPal website.
- Are my payment details secure?
- What is your return policy?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please send your item back within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund of the purchase price (excluding original postage costs), providing it is returned as sold, unused and in original packaging. Please note that return postage is buyer’s responsibility unless item is damaged, faulty or incorrect. Please see our Return Policy
- How can I return an item?
- If you would like to request for a refund, please email us with the purchase date and reason for refund. We will send you an email with the return address and instructions. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that the item is returned to us safely and undamaged. Please see our Return Policy
6. I am purchasing internationally - will Bella Hijabs pay the customs fee?
- Bella Hijabs is not responsible for any customs duty fees upon arrival. Customs duty rates may apply and the customer is responsible for possible fees. In the event that the customs is not paid, the package will be shipped back to Bella Hijabs.