Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions by our customers. Please review the list below and if there is a question that isn’t listed or you require further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
How much is shipping and when will I receive my order?
- Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Allow orders 14 business days from the date of payment. All orders are sent via standard mail, and typically arrive between 5-8 business days unless noted otherwise.
- International shipping is calculated at checkout. Rates vary depending on destination and weight.
- International shipments typically arrive between 7-14 business days.
- Please see further shipping details here
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit or Debit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can use this option to pay quickly and easily. When you have your items in the shopping cart and you are ready to pay using PayPal, choose the PayPal option, and then click the "Proceed to PayPal" button to continue to the PayPal website.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay: Make your payment easily through a mobile device or tablet. By choosing this option, your payment information is quickly entered for a smoother checkout.
- Are my payment details secure?
- What is your return policy?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please send your item back within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund of the purchase price (excluding original postage costs), providing it is returned as sold, unused and in original packaging. Please note that return postage is buyer’s responsibility unless item is damaged, faulty or incorrect. Please see our Return Policy
- How can I return an item?
- If you would like to request for a refund, please email us with the purchase date and reason for refund. We will send you an email with the return address and instructions. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that the item is returned to us safely and undamaged. Please see our Return Policy
- Bella Hijabs is not responsible for any customs duty fees upon arrival. Customs duty rates may apply and the customer is responsible for possible fees. Customs fees and regulations vary on each country based on guidelines and laws in place by the country. In the event that the customs is not paid, the package will be shipped back to Bella Hijabs.
- First, check with your household members and neighbors to see if they received the package by mistake. You should also wait another day or so to see if the package will deliver. Often times, tracking numbers are updated early to meet deadlines and then actually delivered the next day. If you still have not received your package, contact the mail carrier for further instruction.
8. My order was sent back, what should I do?
- Typically this occurs due to an incorrect mailing address. Sometimes an apartment number may be left out/forgotten or just a general error with the address. Since this is the customer's responsibility, Bella Hijabs will reach out to the customer and request a payment for shipping one again. If no response is given or payment is received within 10 business days, Bella Hijabs is entitled to keep the products.
You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order ships (via email address provided at checkout). Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. If you have not received a verification email, please check your spam/junk folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list. We ship to all countries.
- We ship to all 50 United States, the U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes. The U.S. territories include: American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Standard shipping usually arrives within 2-8 business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays. Please allow 1-2 days handling time.
Standard delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. Boxes addresses usually arrive within 5-13 business days from the shipped date.
Priority Mail shipping orders placed Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) will usually arrive within 2-3 business days from the shipped date. Please allow 1-2 days handing time.
Orders placed before 11:00 AM EST, Monday-Friday will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 11:00 AM EST Monday-Friday will be shipped the following business day. Your package will arrive the next business day, from the date your package was shipped.
- Using First Class Mail International, deliveries generally take between 7–21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. Mail may travel to its destination by ground, air or a combination of both.
- Customs duty rates may apply. Customer is responsible for possible fees.
- First‑Class Package International Service is the preferred method of delivery for international packages. We can deliver to most countries, but tracking is offered to a limited number of countries.
- Tracking is only available for the following destinations: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
- Expected delivery time varies by destination. Please email us at email@example.com for questions.
Expected delivery time varies by destination. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
International orders typically take 8-10 business days to reach your country. Once your order has reached your country's postal service, then any holds put on by customs are beyond our control. Bella Hijabs is not responsible for customs, duties, or tax fees incurred on international deliveries.